Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
1. By using this website you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with out pricary policy govern Crowlands Driving School's relationship with you in relation to this website.
2. The term "Crowlands Driving School" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of the website whose office is Crowlands Driving School, R/O 272-288 Pettits Lane North, Romford, Essex RM1 4PJ. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Is it subject to change without notice.
4. Neither we not any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exlude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. You use of any information or materials on this website is entirely ay our own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Crowlands Driving School's written consent.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to laws of England and Wales.
Crowlands Driving School is commited to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be indentified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Crowlands Driving School may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st October 2008.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic inforamtion such as postcode, preferences and interest.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by emai, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is addes and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exervise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website which indicates information may be used for marketing purposes, look forthe box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change you mind at any time by writing to us at Crowlands Driving School, R/O 272-288 Pettits Lane North, Romford, Essex RM1 4PJ oryou can email us at email@example.com.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Crowlands Driving School, R/O 272-288 Pettits Lane North, Romford, Essex RM1 4PJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This website and its content is copyright of Crowlands Driving School. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of any form is prohibited other than the following:
a) You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
b) You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowlege the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commerically exploit the content. Nor may your transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Crowlands Driving School Training Terms & Conditions
In order to download a copy of our training terms and conditions, you will need to have Adobe© Acrobat installed on your computer. This can be downloaded HERE.
The downloadable copy of our terms can be found HERE.